Flyer Printing... shipped free within the contiguous U.S.
What to Expect If You Order
You can order online, or call to order by phone at 1-888-587-2383 ext1. You can expect a beautiful product in a timely manner from friendly professionals! Read what to expect step-by-step.
What Does AQ, UV, Etc. mean?
These are different types of gloss finishes. AQ means glossy, UV mean high gloss. We could explain it further, but it's much better to see for yourself. Most of our products have a product video.
How Long Will it Take?
Flyer printing usually takes 4-5 business days (this is just a general guideline) but rush orders are sometimes available. This does NOT factor in your file preparation time or shipping times all of which can vary dramatically. Please call for a more complete turnaround estimate at 1-888-587-2383 ext 1.
Here's the most common file prep questions and their answers:
Q: Can you design my graphics for me?
A: Yes!! We can design your Flyer for a flat fee of just $149. Read more.
Q: Can I use my own graphics?
A: Yes! You will be asked to upload your files in the cart. We will set up your files for you but if you wish, you can set them up on our blank templates.
Q: Can I design online?
A: No. We feel our low cost design service is a much better option. The effectiveness of your advertising will be hugely affected by the quality of your graphics.
Who We Are
We believe that low prices should not come at the expense of great service. We also believe that ordering print online can be a wonderful and convenient experience. We've been delivering high-quality print products to our clients since 2007 and we're always looking to to improve the quality of our services! Read more about who we are here.
Still have Questions? Don't hesitate! Call 1-888-587-2383
It's my first order. How does this work?
This is a common question. Here is a step-by-step walk-through:
- You can add products to your cart and checkout online or you ca call us to order at 1-888-587-2383.
- If ordering from our website, you will be asked to upload print files for your products, or instructions for design if you chose our design service.
- We will send you proofs generally within 1 business day of receiving your graphics or design instructions. You should DEFINITELY look your proofs over very carefully before you approve them because you are effectively saying “this is what I want”, and if there are any mistakes in the proofs, you have accepted responsibility for that mistake. As the customer, you is responsible to proofread and review proofs because you are most familiar with your correct phone number, address, spelling of your business name etc. If there is a mistake or an issue, let us know and we will correct it and send corrected proofs.
- Once you have approved your proofs, your job is sent to print. The turnaround varies from product to product.
- We ship to the Contiguous United States for free via UPS and most shipments take 1-2 business days after printing.
Can you rush my order?
Some products can be rushed. Additional fees will apply and vary depending on the product and the quantity.
Please call us immediately if you have a rush order to place at 1-888-587-2383 or Text 289-975-9956 ext 1
We Can Design Your Flyer for $149!
We offer design for Flyer at a low flat-rate cost! This includes your first draft design plus up to 4 revisions for 5 total versions - usually this is more than enough 95% of the time. Extra rounds of revisions will cost $10 each.
The small additional investment in design often means a more effective marketing piece and a more profitable marketing campaign. Read more about how it works here or call us at 1-888-587-2383 or Text 289-975-9956 to discuss.
More Info on Flyers
What Thickness are your Flyers?
The paper we use for our flyers is called gloss text. We print either 70 pound (uncoated) or 100 pound (glossy) flyers. This can be confusing because there are a lot of measurements that use pound such as bond paper, cover stock and index stock. The best frame of reference is that 20 lb bond (your typical office paper) is equivalent to about 50 lbs text. So our 100 lb flyers are about twice as thick and our 70 lb flyers are close to 1.5 times as thick.
Can Flyers be Folded?
Our Flyers can be folded but we call a folded flyer a Brochure. Please check our Brochure product page for pricing.
What is AQ Gloss?
AQ Gloss is a semi-gloss coating and is the industry standard for flyers. If you've seen a glossy flyer or brochure before, chances are it was AQ Gloss. Most of the time, AQ gloss products can be written on with a ballpoint pen but results tend to vary a bit.
Why are 70 lb Uncoated Flyers More Expensive?
There are many reasons that our 70 lb uncoated is a bit more expensive than the 100 lb glossy, but the main is that they are less common. Our printing works based on demand and the more orders we get for an item means the lower price we can offer.