Magnets Printing... shipped free within the contiguous U.S.
Looking for Car Magnets? Get a quote today!
What to Expect If You Order
You can order online, or call to order by phone at 1-888-587-2383 ext1. You can expect a beautiful product in a timely manner from friendly professionals! Read what to expect step-by-step.
What Does AQ, UV, Etc. mean?
These are different types of gloss finishes. AQ means glossy, UV mean high gloss. We could explain it further, but it's much better to see for yourself. Most of our products have a product video.
How Long Will it Take?
Magnet printing usually takes 4-5 business days (this is just a general guideline) but rush orders are sometimes available. This does NOT factor in your file preparation time or shipping times all of which can vary dramatically. Please call for a more complete turnaround estimate at 1-888-587-2383 ext 1.
Here's the most common file prep questions and their answers:
Q: Can you design my graphics for me?
A: Yes!! We can design your Magnet for a flat fee of just $49. Read more.
Q: Can I use my own graphics?
A: Yes! You will be asked to upload your files in the cart. We will set up your files for you but if you wish, you can set them up on our blank templates.
Q: Can I design online?
A: No. We feel our low cost design service is a much better option. The effectiveness of your advertising will be hugely affected by the quality of your graphics.
Who We Are
We believe that low prices should not come at the expense of great service. We also believe that ordering print online can be a wonderful and convenient experience. We've been delivering high-quality print products to our clients since 2007 and we're always looking to to improve the quality of our services! Read more about who we are here.
Still have Questions? Don't hesitate! Call 1-888-587-2383
It's my first order. How does this work?
This is a common question. Here is a step-by-step walk-through:
- You can add products to your cart and checkout online or you ca call us to order at 1-888-587-2383.
- If ordering from our website, you will be asked to upload print files for your products, or instructions for design if you chose our design service.
- We will send you proofs generally within 1 business day of receiving your graphics or design instructions. You should DEFINITELY look your proofs over very carefully before you approve them because you are effectively saying “this is what I want”, and if there are any mistakes in the proofs, you have accepted responsibility for that mistake. As the customer, you is responsible to proofread and review proofs because you are most familiar with your correct phone number, address, spelling of your business name etc. If there is a mistake or an issue, let us know and we will correct it and send corrected proofs.
- Once you have approved your proofs, your job is sent to print. The turnaround varies from product to product.
- We ship to the Contiguous United States for free via UPS and most shipments take 1-2 business days after printing.
Can you rush my order?
Some products can be rushed. Additional fees will apply and vary depending on the product and the quantity.
Please call us immediately if you have a rush order to place at 1-888-587-2383 or Text 289-975-9956 ext 1
We Can Design Your Magnet for $49!
We offer design for Magnet at a low flat-rate cost! This includes your first draft design plus up to 4 revisions for 5 total versions - usually this is more than enough 95% of the time. Extra rounds of revisions will cost $10 each.
The small additional investment in design often means a more effective marketing piece and a more profitable marketing campaign. Read more about how it works here or call us at 1-888-587-2383 or Text 289-975-9956 to discuss.
More Info on Magnets
What's the Standard Magnet Size?
Because magnets are used for a wide variety of things there is no standard size, though the business card size (2 x 3.5) seems to be most common. The 4 x 6 and 5 x 7 sizes are common postcard sizes and the 5.5 x 8.5 is the same size as a standard sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper folded in two.
What does 17 pt mean?
The 'pt' refers to point, which is a measurement of thickness. Magnets come in a huge variety of thicknesses, though most people's concern is how well the magnets stick. Some cheaper magnets almost fall off the fridge. These magnets stick well and can hold a piece of paper or a few receipts to the fridge without issue.
Do you print directly on the magnet?
No, we print on a thin card stock and then adhere it to a magnet backing. This is generally considered to be the best method of making quality magnets.
What is UV Gloss?
UV Gloss is a high gloss coating applied after printing. It should be noted that UV Gloss cannot be written on easily.