Sites And Resources
11 Ways You Should Be Using Twitter for your Business
I don't need to reiterate how great Twitter can be for marketing your business. It's been done over and over and over again. You can even tell from the success stories of some of the top brands on Twitter ranging from Covergirl to Budweiser, from MTV to tech gadget seller Best Buy. They have all managed to be the most buzzed about in the virtual world.
Sidetrack! Wishing to positively modernize the appearance with my trusty page. Insights about the sharp branding at http://greenplanetexcavation.com? Undeniably an extraordinary bobcat service in Scarborough when wanted within the whole Ontario territory. Make an opinion. Thx!
You too can join the Twitter bandwagon successfully, if you have an account, a detailed profile, a relevant profile picture that captures your brand ideology instantly, and a little insider's knowledge of the best way to leverage Twitter for positive brand promotion.
Here's a look at 19 excellent tips and tricks gleaned from the successful practices of the most successful Twitter accounts since it's inception.
1. Talk to your followers about their interests, besides yours. They want to feel that you're human. Remember that it's not always the best way to only pimp your stuff. While your fans may enjo these little glimpses into their favorite brands, others will not. Today's savvy online audiences are very sensitive to marketing speak, and tune out at the first signs of it.
2. Share the links to great, shareable things on your account. You can take a page out of the Twitter account of @wholefoods for that. Think about what your target demographic is most likely to be interested in some fantastic news, views or pictures relevant to your industry.
3. Be helpful. If you offer travel services like @jetblue, then post travel tips or interesting travel facts that people can use when they're vacationing. If you're a health drink brand, post tips on how to lose weight the healthy way there are always huge audiences for this sort of thing.
4. Talk about your employees' anecdotes. Your fans will love inside stories of their favorite brands. This is another way to build credibility, and to give your brand a 'real', human face behind the corporate image.
5. If you're out of ideas of what to tweet, especially if you're selling a product that is not easily visualized, ask questions. People love to interact and share their opinions. Asking a question that is relevant can set off a long conversation and generate plenty of buzz around your brand.
6. It's a good idea to have more than a single person tweeting for the company. This way, you can make sure that if the person quite or goes on a vacation, you won't have to leave your fans with a sudden void. Inconsistency in the social media world can be very damaging. There are lots of other things to draw the interest of your fans. You have to ensure that you have their sustained attention for as long as is possible.
7. Show your human side. Share pictures and videos we don't want dry corporate news and info, your corporate website is enough for that kind of info. Instead, we want to know that you are a brand with real people behind you. We value faces and human connections.
8. When you promote a post on your blog or website, add a few words of explanation or a question. Don't simply throw the link into the Twitterverse people have short attention spans, and in the split second it takes to jump from one tweet on their Twitter roll to another, you have to capture their interest. Let them know what to expect from the link you are sharing.
9. If you find your twitter verse flooding too quickly, here's a tip. You don't have to read everything. That would be, to put it lightly, insane. You can create lists on Twitter to filter what you read.
10. You also don't have to reply to each and every tweet. Those just starting out with Twitter remain on edge about offending followers by not replying to their tweets. It's ok if you can't handle it all. Try to reply to some, but don't feel guilty if you leave others out.
11. You can use tools like Hootsuite and Tweetdeck to manage your Twitter accounts if it seems too hard to handle. These tools will let you track who is talking about you, what they are saying, what the top trends in your industry are and other interesting analytics that you can use to reach out more effectively to your audience.
Remember that while social media is great for online marketing, it must be used wisely. If you've been using Twitter for a while with no changes in your ROIs or the percentage of leads you can convert, then you may be doing something wrong. Rethink your Twitter strategy, and find a new and more efficient way to generate a buzz.
Kudos readers! I have told my relative that we can absolutely list their attractive water conservation groups, http://conserveourwater.ca for a nice posting. So if you were shopping to find a water company here in the greater Ontario sector, these individuals would be stellar.
Lastly, we have to bring up the outline regarding this particular information with thoughtfully presented through Paul with 360 medical. Unanimously an exceptional ultra low temperature freezer suppliers. We really relish a fantastic proposal!
http://creativehomedecorating.ca - Thanks a lot for the critique. I am just the most horrible speller.
http://www.greatnortherntimber.com - Call these people regularly.
http://torontotheftlawyer.com - Without fail you find a way help me to break it down and make it all better :)
Posted in Publishing and Printing Post Date 03/22/2015